Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gracious me, it's Paree!

My traveling companions have been oh so sweet in setting up a few surprises for me.  The first one?  This:

They gave me the Eiffel Tower!

Now that it's mine I'm going to paint it pink and instead of charging admission to go up, people will have to swear their allegiance to me and make cheese and champagne offerings.  My throne is at the top.  Ascend peasants, I'm waiting.

Ah, if only that were true.  Actually, I just didn't know we were going to see the tower on day 1.  But, we emerged from the metro and Deanna says, "Amanda" and I look up... there she was.  I cried.  I do that.

I'm, once again, behind on the blogging, so I'll leave you with the day one highlights, then I'm off to storm the Bastille.  Happy Bastille Day friends!


Apt. Dinner. YES.

I'm HERE!!!

And, I'm not doing it right...

I've got the whoooooole Eiffel Tower in my hand.

The Arc is a bitch to get up.

Fa. Real. 
Hello boys...

Goodnight, drunken ladies...

1 comment:

  1. Je l'aime que vous avez été photographié avec des soldats. And fromage..... yummmm.

    ReplyDelete