Thursday, July 7, 2011

Toronto Can Kiss It...

My arse that is.  And so can my phone.  I promise, my attitude will be much improved by tomorrow's post.  In short... Monsieur Customs, your attitude is unnecessary.  And, phone?  Really?  Two pictures... that's all I ask.  You can't help a madame out?

So... no pics this post.  I'll try to remedy this straight away.  We're safe and sound in Toronto, however.  And Air Canada isn't kidding, they really are the quietest airline.  So lovely.  Too bad they suck at all things guest service.  I dunno, I'm two rum and cokes in, I'm light on waxing philosophical right now.  Ima gonna go.  We'll meet across the pond.

Bisoux!

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable (said in a french accent) and I too have always felt Toronto was not nearly as fun as Montreal. Should have gone there it is a real city. :)

    ReplyDelete